Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 1 Jordan Wiggins

No phone, computer, or TV uses today, oh the agony! Today was rather difficult seeing how music is one of my first loves. Today my day consisted of cleaning and studying, two tasks I do that I love to listen to music while doing. While I was doing so, I found it very lonesome in the process. Normally there is something playing in the background that I can hear but today was different. Nothing. I think it will only get tougher as time goes on, but I have found some things to do to pass time like working out (something I do often), reading, and having conversations with different family members. I think this experience is great. I think that we as Americans should not depend on media as the only means of entertainment, and I think with all the technology now we have lost sight of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment