Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 2 Michael Petit

Saturday I slept in until I had to go to work. I went to work around two. I work at the Burger King on Lackland Airforce Base. On the way there, the silence in the car was the hardest thing though out the whole day. I just cant be comfortable with complete silence. I think the music is what I take for granted. I never knew how much I loved music. All kinds of music from rock to hip-hop. I think am going to start messing around on the turntables again. When I got to work, I was late thirty minutes late. I worked for an hour then went on break. In the break room, I would usually watch TV. I had a headache anyways so I just ate. Silence is good when your having a rough day. I clocked back in and went back to work until ten. I went home after work. I was to tired to want to watch tv or play my xbox. I just texted this girl a couple of times and cashed out on my bed. My day was very boring and tomorrow is going to be the same. I had fun on Friday cause I was off. This project is easy on the days I have to work. When it comes to blogging about what I did its hard. I wished I didn't work so much for so long. I feel like I am wasting my life working so much. I could be out having fun and getting in to trouble. I think am going to quit soon.................

No comments:

Post a Comment