Sunday, May 3, 2009

Taylor Lieber - Day 2

So day two was ok I guess. I am still missing my music very much though. I hate driving in the car without it. I noticed that I'm a lot more irritable with no music in the car, especially if I'm stuck in traffic. Someone cut me off, and I yelled, which I usually try not to do. I haven't really been missing the tv too much, except for at night when I need to fall asleep. Fortunately, there's not a whole lot of shows that I like to watch on the weekends. My shows are all on during the week. I like to get out on the weekends and be just about anywhere but at home. I woke up kind of late again, since I really didn't have to be anywhere. Once again, I took a little longer than usual to get ready to head out the door. I took my mom shopping at Target with me, so at least I had her in the car to talk to. There's never any silence when my mom and I are having a conversation. I bought a shirt that I didn't really need, but oh well. I knew that I would be spending more money this weekend; that's what happens when you get out of the house and do stuff. I am definitely missing my phone more than I thought I would. I don't use it very often to talk, but I text all the time! Since we always want something more when we're not supposed to have it, I found myself looking at my phone more often than normal. I was just looking to check for any missed calls or texts, but I felt like a crazy, obsessive person. If I had missed anything, then I had to fight the temptation to respond. When I got home from the store, I decided to take a short nap. Of course I didn't really need it, but if I'm asleep then I'm not thinking about what I'm missing. Later that evening, I went to the Helotes Cornyval with a couple of friends. I spent money just to stuff my face with all kinds of carnival food. There was a band playing. I didn't really like the songs, but I didn't care. I was just happy to hear music, and beggars can't be choosers. After the cornyval, my friends wanted to watch the boston and chicago game, so I had to go upstairs by myself. I was sort of annoyed, but ok. If the spurs were still playing :-( then I would have had to cheat!! All in all, the day wasn't too bad, but I still can't wait until Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment