Sunday, May 3, 2009

Jaz Hernandez Day 2

Well yesterday was a lot easier for me. I got lucky and was busy all day.  I had to wake up at 8:30 in the morning and get ready for my flag football playoffs so I didn’t really have time for media at all.  The only opportunity I had was to listen to music on the way but of course I resisted and stayed true to the challenge.   I was at the playoffs from 10 to about 3:30 because the playoffs are tournament style.   So for most of my day I was not tempted by any mass media at all because I was to busy getting sun burned and playing football.   Then after the games I came how in my silent car and took a shower, still no media there.   Once I got out I started working on my papers and my blog, then temptation was kicking in.   While I was going on the Internet to go to the blog site I was tempted to browse the web and look around a bit.   But I got the best of that and followed the rules again.   After working on my paper for quite some time I decided to call it a day with schoolwork.   My friends came over unexpected, which was really cool because I was just about to go to their house without warning to.   So we decided to go eat then go to a party.   I was pretty mad around this time because I couldn’t watch the Manny P. fight that was on at the time.   I was even more mad when I found out he knocked the other guy out super nasty.   That was the hardest part of the day, just having to miss the fight and have other people tell me about it.   We finally got to the party and music was playing.   So I got to listen to some music by the loophole that if its at a party its okay.   I was glad because it was a DJ and he was playing some good stuff.   So for the most part I was out of the media world until that party, I hope y’all wont hold that one against me ha-ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment