Sunday, May 3, 2009

Jonathan Swayne May,2 2009

Day two was considerably worse than day 1. All day on day one I had things planed that could keep my mind off not using any of the mass media on day two this was not the case. Day 2 started out kind of slow got up and got ready to do nothing all day had no plans and all of my friends were going to be at work until around 9 or 10 pm. I had to think of something to do to keep my mind occupied to I decided to edit my final paper for English which was a good thing I changed a few things that should have been changed but that only took me about 1 hour. It was still only 1:00 and I still had hours before any of my friends were going to be available to do anything so i had to figure out something else to do so I decided to cook something so I went to the store got stuff for making chocolate chip cookies came home and made them. After that took my dog for a walk then I will admit i gave up and i watched a movie time just goes by so slow when you are doing absolutely nothing at home by yourself. later that night the lack of mass media was not so bad the stuff that me and my friends do most of the time dose not usually require any type of media other than music and we can always make that ourselves since most of us play an instrument or sing. At about 9:30 we all got together at my house like we do every night and decided to go out to get some food at Jims Most of my friends had not used any for of mass media all day either since they were at work since a short time after most of them got out of bed. after we were done eating at Jims we all came back to my house and played a game of risk and we went over some of the songs we are singing in our quartet in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment