Sunday, May 3, 2009

day2

Well seeing that i usually wake up around 4 in the afternoon on the weekends...it's easier for me to get through half the day without music or television or any type of media at that. All i hear in the background is the AC unit and my cousins 4 kids who are here everyday when i wake up. i jump in the shower and after i get out i like to listen to music while i get dressed but i just talked to my boyfriend about the project to resist putting the radio on. we dont have cable at my house so its not hard to not watch tv. well it was around 7 and i got a call from jack in the box asking me to go in when i wasnt even hired yet! which was kind of cool and kind of not because they wanted me to stay til 12 am but i got them to let me go at 10 so i could go out with my friends. anyways they hired me on the spot and i got a job on saturday. after work i got ready to go to the southside with some friends and they had music playing in the background which was to my liking thankfully! after all the only music i heard all day was some rap ringers on my cousins cell haha. I dont have a cell phone by the way so it wasnt hard for me to not use one the only time i did use one was my cousins and it was just to talk to jack in the box and to call my friend so i could know where to pick her up. well we were hangin out at my friends til about 7 in the morning and usually when i drive home from partying i like to jam out really loud in the car but i remembered the project somehow that night and told my boyfriend we couldnt listen to the radio. he got mad at me and we kind of argued over it before we left my friends house but he got over it and we drove all the way home with the wind playing in our ears having conversation about the people who were there. when we got to my side of town we decided to go to get something to eat at ihop where they were playing some kind of soft ugly music which i hate! after a long night we finally made it home safe and without even thinking i just knocked out. i usually like to have the radio on when i sleep but not this time haha. and that was my satuday night without "media"

No comments:

Post a Comment