Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lisa Lozano-Day 2

I’m so glad that this project is almost over. I just get so happy to see my dang background to my laptop. I think it would be ok for me to go without most of the media like TV and computer because at work I realized that it takes up most of my time and I get so tired of it that I just want to hang out and chill once I leave from there. But then again we only watch CNN News and we have a really good firewall that doesn’t allow us to visit any websites beside news so I guess that helps me. But at the same time I see my phone go off still and just wish I could reply. I have been keeping count of all my missed items and so far it’s at 87 missed text messages and 26 missed calls. I never knew how much I use my phone and how much of an impact it is on my life lol. Whoever invented the mobile phones was a genius. This project is almost over and I’m going to be so happy when it is. I don’t ever want to come across another final like this ever in the rest of my school years. I know for a fact that this is definitely one of the most effective finals ever, and I completely hate it. GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you feel that way, Lisa. But I guarantee you'll never forget this experience... or this final for that matter! :D

    ReplyDelete