Sunday, May 3, 2009

Brian Starr (Day two)

So as today started I woke up this morning and jumped on the computer early so i can talk about my first day experience. Soon after I made my blog it was off to work. The drive to work is not hard with no music because it takes me five minutes to work. Once I was at work the only thing to do is listen to the boring music playing and trust me it was boring. I was at work until seven pm and then made it back home. Once I came home my roommates were all at the pool drinking and having a bbq. That took my mind off everything for a couple of hours. We stayed at the pool/hot tub drinking till bout ten pm. Once we came back from the pool they were making dinner and I jumped in the shower. Surprisingly when I got out of the shower there was about ten people over to watch the boxing fight. I'm not going to lie and say that I didn't watch the fight but I did. So many people over and all the yelling, i was just to tempted to watch. P.S Manny ko that dude in the second round. Great fight. After the fight was over all the tvs and radios got turned off and my roomates explained my situation to everyone over. Surprisingly everyone was very understanding and was cool with that. So since we didnt have a radio or tv we all decided to play darts and foozball untill we went out to the Hanger (our favorite bar). Since I had already watched the fight on the television, I decided to leave my cell at home and not have it on me at all at the bar. Not having my phone on me was too weird. I felt necked all night. Thank god that the alcholal helped me forget that I didnt have my phone on me. Once I made it back to my house I looked at my phone and saw all the missed calls and missed text messeages and I felt so bad for not responding to any of the messages left to me. Overall the day wasnt that bad thanks to work and drinking with my friends. Sunday will be a challengeing day for me. I hope that the weather is nice so I can chill by the pool and not be tempted to listen to the radio or watch tv. One more day and I can resume my normal life again. Sucks that I cant see if Tiger wins the golf tournement today but Ill steal my neighbors news paper Monday morning to see the results. Please let Sunday go by as fast as today.

Brian Starr

No comments:

Post a Comment