Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day One and 1800 rounds.

Day one. I was no where near a computer on friday. Yesterday was a very fun day minus the lack of music. I was off of work and no school. So it was time for some fun but, without music how much fun can you have? So I thought to myself how do deaf-people have fun? Okay that was a horrible joke and I am going to hell for that one.

Moreover, I have not had a cell phone since the beginning of the semester, so living without one has not phased me at all. Although trying to occupy myself in silence without music was a trivial event. On my days off I like to play xbox-live because I barely ever get play on it anymore even though I still pay for the membership. Since I couldn't shoot any digital-guns; I figured shooting my real guns always puts a smile on my face and also leaves a ringing in my ear. So I went to my uncle's private shoot-range in Kerrville, and let me tell you the car ride on the way there was silent and not peaceful since, I get road rage easily. Sure enough, on the way there some douche-bag decides he needs to examine the hell out my license plate and wanted to tailgate me. Which is not a very good idea since, I was already irritable from no music and I was armed.

Once I got to Kerrville I greeted my Tio and Tia. Went out on the range and had some fun killing empty bottles, three watermelons I bought on the side of the road, and a old-junk car thats out on the range. After shooting off a few hundreds rounds with my cousin Albert, and recieving a cartrigde burn on my hand; I called it a day and headed back to San Antonio for first-friday!

The car ride back is always shorter with the lack of anticipation, so the second silent car ride of the day was not that bad. Since I could enjoy any of the exspensive electronics I have, the next best thing was to go out and ROCK!ROCK!ROCK!. So my buddy Frank and I hit up Kona and met up with some more people for reverse happy-hour. (I rode in his car because I wanted to listen to some music,which felt good to hear some tunes.)
Well the rest of the was night exacltly PG-13 so this is where I stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment