Saturday, May 2, 2009

Jaz Hernandez Day 1

Okay so yesterday was pretty hard if you ask me.   I was at home for a long time yesterday so I could do my homework for finals and stay on track but there were so many opportunities to watch television or surf the web.   This media deprivation helps me to stay focused though because we aren’t allowed to do the things that usually distract me.   Yet on the other hand it sucked because I wanted to take breaks from my writing and when I did I just basically have to sit there.   It doesn’t help when your entire family is at home with you watching TV and I can hear the noise so I just had to get even further away.   Then I finally finished my paper so I had time on my hands and didn’t know what to do.   Luckily I got a sweet set of friends that were down to help me pass time away.   We met up at the mall to get away from all the easy access media in the house but the car ride was horrible.   It would have been okay if I had someone to talk to but I drove by myself and it was know fun.   It was the longest fifteen-minute drive ever.   It was just nothing but the noise of my tires on the road.   Without the tunes on I was bored out of my mind so I just started trying to talk to the girls next to me at a stop light but they were to far behind to see what they were saying.   I finally got to the mall and the boredom was over.   My friends and I hung out and did a little shopping before we went to Sultans.   Chilling at sultans was pretty fun luckily there was music playing so I got to hear something even though it was some kind of music I didn’t understand.   After sultans we went to my friends house and chilled.   Everyone started to play video games, which was not cool at all, so I just went into the other room and fell asleep.   Overall this helped me out because I did a lot of work that I would have procrastinated on it I could have. So even though it was hard I thin it was worth getting one of my papers done.

No comments:

Post a Comment