Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day two of the project has proven to be a challenge already. I went to work this morning as always, and decided to stay true to the experiment by turning off the radio i normally listen to while im working in the back of the store. It made work go by alot slower, but gave me plenty of time to map out the rest of my day and also clear ALL of my thoughts.
Mr. Lopez couldnt have selected a worse weekend to conduct this experiment, because there are plenty of good games going on this weekend; game 7 of the Boston/Chicago basketball game is coming on tonight, game 7 of the Miami/Atlanta series is tomorrow night, and the fight between "Pac-man" Pacquiao and Hatton that ive been anticipating for the past 3 months is being showed on Pay Per View tonight. I originally planned on watching it with my frat brothers at buffalo wild wings, but i guess ill indulge my mind with a nice healthy book. My excitement is clearly overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment