Saturday, May 2, 2009

day won

day 1
manda

ug. first day and im already behind. 
well, let's play catch up.
it's taken an hour to find somewhere to use internet since mines out for a good while.
so far, it hasnt been hard. i worked for 12 hours yesterday and fell asleep faster than i could take off my shoes. 
okay i take it back.
this is hard. at the moment im flying solo so its always good to have some noise in the background to give this house some life. last night i walked over to the DVD player to put on Fear and Loathing but then i remembered. 
"this is ridiculous." then i laughed. then i got sad.
this project is making me feel disconnected. maybe a little sad.
in my house, the only thing that worked was my laptop and speakers. 
i did however, take the time to notice how comfortable my couch was. I even cleaned the floor.
i just made up a haiku.

cold linoleum. 
must be like, fifty degrees.
good thing i have socks.

there are so many things i think i could be doing right now.
making a sculpture
riding my bike to james's
taking my dogs on a walk
clean out my rat cage (anybody want some pet rats?)
write a new paragraph to my book.
style my hair.
wreck a car
wash my clothes
be a hippie. 

night.


No comments:

Post a Comment