Saturday, May 2, 2009

DAY ONE-MELISSA METZ

This has been the hardest thing I have to do in a while. I am in the car 95% of the day! I usually do the whole "text" thing...ALOT, so that I think has been the biggest struggle with this little project. As for the music part, it is hard following that one but it's not too too bad. But, there was the fun car ride to Houston with nothing to listen too! Another thing that makes this project so tough is seeing others enoying and the things that I can't. It's hard finding things to do when all your house work is done. That's the time when I normally park it right on that couch and turn on that television. I pretty much knew how much we use those things but going without them makes me realize even more. Well, lets see how much longer I can hang. Until next time....Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment