Monday, May 4, 2009

സണ്‍‌ഡേ

Day Three

I'm so glad the project is over. I woke up around 1 and as soon as i did i put my favorite song on my laptop because i hadnt heard all freaking weekend and it's been in my head for these past couple days! Well on Sunday I arose from my slumber around 4 again and my mom was cooking a late mexican breakfast for us. When my family eats they usually have a movie on netflix or my cousins are playing the xbox after school. And i had faced away from the big screen and ate my breakfast like a usually would with noise in the background. After i ate i jumped in the shower and when i got out my boyfriend was on the laptop checking his myspace and listening to some music but i asked him to turn off the song even though i was enjoying it. So he kind of helped me through the day without music. As i got ready i wanted to listen to the radio so bad but i knew that i shouldnt or the project wouldnt go right. I didnt have much diffuculty not using a cell phone or any phone at that, simply because i dont have one, and i'm not a texting freak like most girls my age!! the only time i used one was to call my friend about a barbeque we were going to and she needed a ride. so when i left to go pick her up i hesitated to put the radio face on and connect my ipod. my boyfriend was already tired of me having to do the project mostly because when i drive we usually have the music blasting on my speakers. but we didnt the whole ride to brazos & san fernando. in the deep westside haha. me and my friends were all there cooking burgers and hot dogs having a good time drinking some beers and all that good stuff you do at barbeques. Of course there was music in the background and i wasnt about to ask them to turn it off!! We got there around 8, then we left around 12 am. we said our good byes and i was glad to see the time in my car because that finally meant i could jam out and its exactly what i was gonna do regardless the time! i was just feelin a little to good with my bestffriend and boyrfriend in the car they were good times and i'm so glad this is over because sometimes its ackward without music in the car! i'd also like to say that music is the biggest part of media in my life and this showed me how much more i appreciate it and love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment