Monday, May 4, 2009

Taylor Lieber - Day 3

Day three was definitely the hardest. I was really missing my music, tv, and phone!! I finally decided to just turn my phone off and put it in the closet so I wouldn't be tempted. By Sunday I was also missing getting on the computer and downloading music. Wednesday night I watched American Idol, and it reminded me of some songs that I wanted to put on my ipod. I forgot to do that before the project, and it definitely bothered me. I woke up a little earlier than usual to go have breakfast with my roomate and another friend of ours. Since there were three of us in the car to talk to each other, they didn't yell at me too much about the no music thing. During breakfast however, both of them kept using their phone to text people, and it was so hard to watch! They were doing it on purpose. I'll have to get them for that later.... When I got home I did the usual couple of loads of Sunday laundry. Once again, I missed having my radio on while I folded everything and put it away. That afternoon, I finally decided to head to Barnes and Noble to get a new book. I sat there for about an hour, enjoying a cup of coffee and listening to the elevator music they play in the store. It was very relaxing. In the evening, my roommate kept me company since I was close to turning on the tv. We talked for about an hour while she put away her laundry. I then decided to get ready for bed. I figured that the sooner I went to sleep, the sooner I could wake up and the project would be over! I felt like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for presents in the morning. Looking back over this project, I think that if I didn't have all of these forms of media in my life, I would be a much more active person.

No comments:

Post a Comment