Monday, May 4, 2009

Brian Starr (Day Three)

Day three was not going to be a good day in my mind. I woke up early again to go to work and once again the drive to work is not that bad since I live so close to work. Thinking that I was going to be at work all day like every weekend, I was wrong. Once I walked into work they told me they didn't need me and sent me home. The entire Sunday off and I cant even watch tv! So once I made it home I woke up everyone and went to the pool. At the pool there was music being played by the apartment speakers but I zoned out of that and just focused on partying. My cell phone has been off since Friday and Im really curious to see how many messages are there. Hope my mom isnt scared that something happened to her little boy! Once I was tired of the pool I went back to my apartment and took a long nap. It really sucks not being able to watch tv or surf the net. The day seems longer than normal with no entertainment. Books are not my thing so I didnt even attempt to read something but one thing that did help me pass some time was sadoku. With no media I had no clue about the whole dallas cowboys incedent and about all those people that got hurt. I dont even know whats good with the whole swine flue business. They better find a cure for that stuff fast. Well this media thing did sorta get me in trouble with a certain someone who suprisingly come over and gave me a earfull since I never responded to any of her messages. So after all the arguing and me explaining and apalagizing, I was pretty much forced to take her to dinner and spend a lot of money at the damn tower. Thanks again Mr. Lopez! After dinner we came back and hot tube partied till i was tired. This whole experiment made me realize how much I depend on media in my life. Life is boring with out the things that we used or take advantage of everyday. I hope I never have to do something like this again. Signing Off.....

Brian Starr

1 comment:

  1. LOL sorry about that, Brian. Glad to hear you smoothed everything out with your girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete