Monday, May 4, 2009

Day 3 Michael Petit

I woke up around one in the afternoon. I got dressed and went to work. I couldn't take it anymore I plug in my i pod. I jammed out in the car on the way to work. I was all happy listening to my favorite music in my car. I got to work around two. I went on break around four. I watched TV in the break room. I watched the NBA playoffs. I love sports from football to basketball. It so entertaining watching athletes do amazing things. I clocked back in and went back to work. I got out of work around ten. I went to the gas station and bought some stuff. I went home and took a nap. My friend Steve called me and we went downtown. On the way there we listen to my i pod. I drop off my friend off and went back home. When I got home I crashed out.
Day one was easy for me to stay away from media in my life. When it came to day three I could not help myself to watching TV, listening to my i pod and working on my computer for one of my finals. I never realized how much media is in my life until its not there. I was hard for me to not use the cell phone. The cell phone is something that I think I wouldn't be able to go threw life with out. Music is something else that I couldnt live with out. I love music. I learned that its good to use media in my life but its even better to share with other people. I was forced to go outside and be interactive other individuals I never new before. I was experiencing life other then staying home playing my xbox. I learned that I need to find a balance in life when it comes to media. Too much is bad for one person it isolates them. Too little media in ones life keeps them from connecting with others. I am pretty proud of myself for how long I lasted in this deprivation project. It made me grateful for what I have in life. Instead of always wanting and wondering what I didn't have in life. Thank you Michael Petit

No comments:

Post a Comment