Monday, May 4, 2009

sunday wasn't bad at all for me. i avoided my computer and my ipod just by cleaning my room and doing chores outside. i spent most of my spare time while doing these chores to think on my life and what i want to do with it, i really wish i could have spent some time with my friends but with chores and work to think on i could not. so i just plodded away at my chores. it is a pain not being able to listen to music and play on my computer but it wasn't that long ago that i didn't have an ipod or my own computer so in a way the shift wasn't that bad or even that hard. as for learning things all i really learned was that i think way to damn much lol, that i have a long road ahead of me, strewn with pot holes no doubt. that in the end technology is not important to the greater scheme of things. all technology is, is a distraction from everyday life. i hope others discover this as well it is an interesting prospect. but something that in the end makes little difference in the eyes of the world. i do hope that i have come off with learning more then what i have stated but for now i can't think of anything else well i must go now i am late for work lol see you all in class on wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment