Monday, May 4, 2009

Final Day- Lisa Lozano


OMG!!!! I almost went completely crazy.......This final was the worst…..!!!! Day three came around and I was so happy. It was the easiest day out of all of them but at the same time I caught myself just counting down the time. This seemed more than three days for me though. Truthfully throughout this whole thing I think I would make it through life without TV. But the other things like my cell phone and radio I wouldn’t be able to be without anymore. It was a weird experience but now I understand how easy life was back then when none of this even existed. It wasn’t even important to the people back in the day, they were fine with telegrams and smoke signals. Shoot I’m so happy to be alive when all of these cool things were out. All in all this was fun especially for my family to see me strive living without certain things. I’m starting to think if there is any therapy for people that actually have a cell phone addiction problem if so I need to sign up. Lol!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment